Don’t say I didn’t warn you…
- Just don’t even try. Instead bash your head into a wall repeatedly for 9-hours (more productive)
- Write a long blog post about how script kiddies are poisoning the good code of millions of educated coders.
- Write another long blog post about how Unix is an overrated, overused piece of shit
- Get into a long argument with some old grey-haired dude about the merits of “vi” over modern standard text editors. Optionally, piss him off by suggesting that you prefer “edlin”
- Get into another long argument with another coder who moonlights as a lawyer (specializing in competitive Donkey Kong contract law) regarding the legal significance of choosing “nano” over “pico”. Optionally piss him off by suggesting that “notepad” is superior to “emacs”
- Start over and try again on MacOSX.
- Start over and try again on cygwin
- Receive Error (-1)
- Ask about Error (-1) on some python message board, suggest they translate the code to GWBasic.
- Receive error when building spectools
“./configure: line 410: test: please: integer expression expected” Maybe they should have tested it (please).
- RTFM (again) and become even more confused
- Give up
- Write another blog post whining about your failure.